And here is the Google Gadgets version of the Commodities Widget. It supports exactly the same chains of commodities as the mac version:
- Energy: Crude oil, natural gas, heating oil and gasoline
- Softs: Sugar, coffee, cocoa and cotton
- Grains: Corn, soybeans and wheat
- Metals: Gold, silver and copper
- Currencies: US dollar index, Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Yen and Canadian dollars.
- Stock indices: Dow Jones Industrial futures, S&P 500 futures and NASDAQ.
Use the ‘+Google’ button under the embedded gadget above to add it to your iGoogle page. From your iGoogle page, you can click the down triangle in the upper right corner of the gadget and then ‘edit settings’ to select what to chart. You can also click the chart to go to the corresponding page at INO.com with a bigger chart, more options and info.